Revolution RUMORS!

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Feb 13 08:11:53 EST 2006

On Feb 13, 2006, at 12:45 AM, Scott Kane wrote:

>> By-By DreamCard?
>
> Is there really a market for it anyway?  I mean, apart from
> education most people want to compile binaries...

(carefully selecting the polite form of the answer) Why yes, there is
a market for it. As an unfunded private individual developing mostly
tutorial stacks, I can afford DC and certainly not any other form of
RR. The no-standalones limitation isn't much of an inconvenience for
distribution, especially with StackRunner. No DC, I'm gone. I don't
think I'm that uncommon.

Charles