Minimum Mac specs for Rev 2.6.1?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sat Feb 11 22:00:13 EST 2006

There's a known bug that makes some parts of the Docs -- the Topics
especially -- take a LONG time to load (upwards of 20-30 seconds),
which can certainly make it seem that everything has frozen. Try
waiting it out for that long, and see if that's it.

We all hope, of course, that this will be gone in 2.7 very shortly . . .

Charles