Getting Started with a Database

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Feb 11 07:52:02 EST 2006

Hi All,

I have worked on Rev for a while but have not used it with a database
application before and was wondering the easiest and cheapest way to
get going with it. I have the following basic questions:

What do I need to Add to RunRev to be able to:
   a)  Create and Add data to a database locally.
   b)  Retrieve records based on the contents of a number for fields.
   c)  Modify existing records in the database.

The database will contain around 100,000 to 300,000 records.

Thanks a lot for any help
All the Best
Dave