Test Variable?

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 18:37:44 EST 2006

Hi Garrett,

When you declare a global within a handler, the data that goes into it
will stay there, but no other handler can access it - the place where
you declare a variable determines its scope. Put the "global" statement
at the top of your script, outside of all handlers; then all handlers in
that script can access it.

If your 'openField' handler is in a different script (like of a field),
then that script will also need to contain a "global varCmdLineParamIn"
statement for the var to be accessible there.

Phil Davis