PayPal, Kagi, esellerate. Splitting revenue

Todd Geist tg.lists at geistinteractive.com
Wed Feb 8 12:06:40 EST 2006

On Feb 8, 2006, at 8:41 AM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

> I think it's a good idea to decide where you want to go with your
> software
> business when making this kind of decision. If you do not see yourself
> turning your software business into a full time endeavor AND you arent
> selling an infrastructure style product (where buyers are often
> scared to
> buy something called shareware),

Perhaps a point of clarification....

I was thinking a lot about tools that are targeted at folks who use
shareware all the time. Developers and power users. I do not think
this approach would work well for end user, consumer or professional.
But how many of you out there make some money on shareware or
developer tools?  I know there area lot of you...Wouldn't it be nice
to have a way to quickly a collaboration agreement together and get
some thing out the door ASAP.

Todd

--

Todd Geist