quiz code

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Tue Feb 7 12:34:56 EST 2006

On Tue Feb 7, Preston Shea darkshadow1 at metrocast.net wrote:

> Can anyone point me to some bits of code for quiz stacks (randomizing
> items, multiple choice etc.)? Thanks.

There are some "educational" stacks on my website
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia> you could check out:

On page "Tools and Samples for Development"

- "Seminar01" (A stack from 2001: step by step introduction - however in
German, but the scripts are of course in English - for different kinds
of basic educational software, among them a stepwise development of a
simple vocabulary trainer)

- "Multiple-Choice Tutorial" (see also the broader  information for this
stack on page "Tutorials")

On page "Sample Stacks"

- "Image and Words"

- "Animals"

- and possibly ""Word Scramble".

On page "Student Samples" there is one stack  "German States" for
learning to match the names of the German states and their flags and
other exercises. This stack is an exe-file, but may be interesting to
inspect because of the pedagogical design.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke