How do you get a list of all the custom properties of a control?

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Feb 7 11:56:16 EST 2006

Thanks, Eric... I used the Google search and found lots of advanced stuff
but not the simple list.  I'm documenting an app prototype and am using a
repeat loop to process all the controls on a card.  I simply wanted to list,
under script control,  all the custom properties of a control in a comma
delimited list to add to the documentation of the control.

Thanks for your link to your web site... I've been fumbling around when I
needed help looking at various web sites and most times not finding exactly
what I was looking for.  I'll start using Resources Picker today... Jim