How do you get a list of all the custom properties of a control?

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Feb 7 10:59:38 EST 2006

This is something simple that I can't get to work and the link I need in the
Rev docs (How do I list an object's custom properties?) doesn't work for
some reason.

So, how do I list the custom properties of an object?  Or more specifically,
place them as a comma-delimited string in a variable?

Jim
--

Helping people focus and use time effectively and satisfyingly
as they go through their day.

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Lower Water Street, Suite 1700, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139