Assist a Newbee

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Feb 5 17:22:31 EST 2006

On 2/5/06 2:21 PM, "Eric Chatonet" <eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com>
wrote:

> 2. Menus: they are handled differently according to the platform. Ken
> Ray has explained that with his usual clarity and enthusiasm in a
> conference stack you will find by going to http://support.runrev.com/
> scriptingconferences/
> There you will find a lot of other invaluable stacks to get you started.

Thanks for the nod, Eric, but unfortunately I didn't do menus (Jeanne DeVoto
did), but her stack is *also* explained with her usual clarity and
enthusiasm... :-)

> PS. About your cursor issue, it sounds like wrong coding :-(

Actually this is an artifact of the DreamCard Player, if I'm not mistaken.
One thing you gould do, David, is to try the same stack in StackRunner (a
stripped down player for stacks) at:

  http://www.sonsothunder.com/devers/revolution/downloads/StackRunner.htm

and see if it works properly. If not, then Eric's right. :-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com