This I would call a bug

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Sat Feb 4 20:21:00 EST 2006

Dear David,

Yes, since the long id includes a reference to the card, I would
call it a bug. I'd post ot to Bugzilla if it hasn't been
reported yet.

Richars is right that there is some ambiguity in the way you
refer to the field, but IMHO Revolution should be able to deal
with that.

Best regards,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.