revGoURL "mailto:" bonks on Windows NT 5.1

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Feb 3 20:26:23 EST 2006

Dear Sivakatirswami,

RevGoURL uses a shell funcion with some DOS syntax, on Win NT.
You should probably make your own function with the correct DOS
  syntax to make it work on Windows NT 5.1.

Sometimes, there are small variants between DOS versions, which
Revolution does't take into account. By default, call the
built-in RevGoURL command, but use your own script on Win NI 5.1.

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.