how to click at a link in a handler

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 12:46:41 EST 2006

On 2/3/06 3:13 AM, "André.Bisseret" <Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr> wrote:

> So I placed the handler (a part of it), as a custom command, at the
> stack level and it works well. Thanks Jim, butŠ
> it remains that I don't understand why clicking at the foundloc of a
> link (in a handler) triggers this error message.

Glad you found an answer that works :-)

I have very little experience with 'click at'.  Perhaps this has been
Bugzilla'd and will be fixed in the future.

I would be interested to know what the field handler was before you broke it
apart.  My preference would have been to put the whole hander in the stack
script, but I am one the few that do this (perhaps the only one??). Ah, a
renegade revolutionary.  If I did things the correct way, I would probably
have lots of good paying work and money in the bank :-)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas