Windows app - error on quit

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Feb 2 14:05:30 EST 2006

I have a Windows standalone running on XP that gives me an error
dialog when I quit. The application window disappears, then I get
this in a dialog window:

Tool Tip: MyApplication.exe - Application Error
-----
The instruction at "0x10001b0f" referenced memory at "0x0152db0". The
memory could not be "read".

Then I dismiss the dialog and all is back to normal. I check the
running processes and my app is not running anymore, as expected.

Any ideas what this is and how to fix it?

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University