Menus

Robert Presender rpresender at cox.net
Thu Feb 2 11:16:22 EST 2006

It has me stumped. Using OS 10.3.9, Rev 2.5.1

I have a substack to create a menubar. Its card  consists of a group of
14 menu btns
each with their own icon ids and names. The size of the group is the
same as the size of the stack (800/45).  The stack doesn't have a
menubar of its own.

Upon opening, the stack's rect is set to 0,0,800,45 and loc set to
800,45.
Everything works fine in browse, pointer and suspend development tools
settings.

Upon creating a standalone, only the btn names appear but  clicking on
a btn name,
the icon appears with it's btn name.

As a test, I did the same as above but used only a group of the icons
(no btns or names). All was OK in the test standalone.

I also tried using using a plain btn with its icon. Didn't work in a
standalone.  Just the name again.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Regards ... Bob