Copyright issues with Google searches

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 16:04:15 EST 2006

If anyone would like have a look at the program I wrote in Revolution, called
MedSearcher, let me know and I'll have a copy emailed to you for your opinion
as to any copyright issues.   I've had not difficulty using it without
registering an ID. As far as I can tell, anyone who uses the program to do an
Internet search should have no difficulty using it from their computer without any
kind of ID registration.   The program actually provides Revolution's search
ability to automatically search some 30 different medical search engines,
including general search engines such as Google, MSN, and Yahoo.   Just let me know
your email and whether you would like to see the program in Mac or Windows
format and I'll send it.   Please do not share it with others, as the copyright
issue for this search mechanism is still being determined, so it is only for
evaluation by this forum.   Thanks.
Steve Goldberg, President
MedMaster Inc
stgoldberg at aol.com