File/Picture Chooser Widgets: Release 1.0 (Win XP/2000) available for download

Bob Warren robertum at brturbo.com
Wed Feb 1 15:50:13 EST 2006

Dear Windows XP/2000 Users,

As far as I can ascertain, #1 of the File/Picture Widgets for Windows
XP/2000 is now stable and ready for use.

Please visit the following webpage for info and (free) downloads:

http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/stacks.htm

#1 aims to be simple, stable and acceptable. #2, to be produced later,
will include various other bells and whistles including many of those
suggested by you.

I shall now be staring work on #1 of the Linux version, leading after to
  versions for Mac.

I hope you make good use of these widgets!

Best regards,
Bob