relayering groups within groups?

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:16:47 EST 2006

Hi Terry,

I use this technique to adjust the layer of a subgroup that contains an
image, which is inside a group that works as a page. A page can contain
fields and images. All the images are inside groups in order to allow them
to be reversably cropped.

So, I might have 5 to 10 objects on a page. Doing this, relayering an image
group takes maybe 1/5 of a second - something like that. The lag is
definitely noticeable. With 100 objects to relayer, I bet you will notice
the lag time.

If you manage to figure out a better way, please let me know.

Good luck,

Jonathan