relayering groups within groups?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Feb 1 00:27:06 EST 2006

Terry,

before you change the object to a group, verify that the owner of that group
is the one where you want to insert it.

I do this usually with a repeat for x = 1 to the number of group in
group/card

  if the owner of group x is the group I want or the layer > group/card and
< than group x+1 of group/card then
   that's where it goes...

the super groups have a layer < sub groups. And anything in that group is <
than any other super group after...

hope that helps...

cheers
Xavier