relayering groups within groups?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Feb 1 00:10:22 EST 2006

I'm having real trouble trying to change the layer of a group within a
group without it either 'breaking free' from it's parent group (to be
owned by the card) or somehow joining with another 'sub' group that
belongs to the parent group.

I've got the relayerGroupedControls set to true and I've tried setting
the layer of the sub-group I want to bring to the front of the group to
both "the number of controls" and the number of controls - the number
of controls of the sub group (and various other incantations) none of
which seem to have the desired effect.

Has anyone seen or solved this problem before? I can provide more
details on what I'm trying to achieve if needed.

Thanks in advance,

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne
Parkville VIC 3052
AUSTRALIA