mysql to valentina using libdatabase

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Fri Dec 29 12:05:26 EST 2006

Not sure but I just am not able to work at least I don't think it is
working, this maybe simply my lack of some of rev's tools i.e. message box,
I know the database is in mysql "recipies" and the host is localhost would
someone be gracious enough to point me in the right direction to get this
working,
I tried the below from Trevor I do not get any errors but now how do I know
that it connected?

thanks
Robert Mann