mysql to valentina using libdatabase

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Dec 29 11:58:35 EST 2006

you might be able to do this db stuff from the message box, but I'd
recommend against it. You need multiple script lines to do this and
using ";" between statements gets pretty unclear fast.

just create a handler in your stack script and call it from the msg box.
You'll have the advantage of indenting and colorization of the
script, better error reporting, and of course debugging.

also don't forget to define your globals, especially of the array
you're creating for opening..

sqb

--
stephen barncard