someone tested "lock error dialogs" in 2.7.5?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 28 14:41:48 EST 2006

Hi Andre,

You're right, either locking error dialogs no longer works or there
is something very confusing about this. The documentation about the
errorDialog message says:

If the lockErrorDialogs property is true, the errorDialog message is
sent to the object that set the lockErrorDialogs., rather than to the
object whose script contained the error. (The lockErrorDialogs can be
set to true either by setting the property directly, or with the lock
error dialogs command.)

while the entry on lock error dialogs says:

Sets the lockErrorDialogs property to true, preventing the error
window from being displayed when an execution error occurs.

In any case, if you trap the errorDialog message and don't pass it
on, you can prevent Rev's error dialog from popping up.

Btw, you could also try the errorLib library, which is available from
the Developers section of the Economy-x-Talk homepage. This traps the
errorDialog message and shows a different error windows but also
allows you to parse and display your own error messages, even if your
stacks are protected by a password.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 28-dec-2006, om 20:07 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: