Removing a stack from memory - is this a bug?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Wed Dec 27 12:54:40 EST 2006

Yes - that dialogue is a nightmare.

Constellation has a nice viewer for all the stacks and their states - but
this is not an issue of organising as far as I can tell - it is simply not
possible to delete this stack...

  delete stack "View|Movie|Player"

Closes the stack but does not remve it from memory - it is still loaded. All
the destroy properties are set right (not that that should matter with
destroy)...

It is something that has happened before - so Id like to get to the bottom
of it. Most probably quitting and restarting Rev will fix it - but then I
loose the why it wont work thing.

I got a strage clue in the message box:

  delete stack
"View#####REVEXCLUDEDSTRING#####Movie#####REVEXCLUDEDSTRING#####Player"

Seems it may be the name?