How to press Enter when there is no such key on my keyboard

Mark Powell mark_powell at symantec.com
Tue Dec 26 13:20:41 EST 2006

Really dumb question:  I am working on my laptop in the airport and am
testing scripts via the multiple-line message box.  However, my laptop
has only the Return key (which happens to be labelled 'Enter' but isn't
really).  Does anyone know how to fool Rev or the Windows OS into
receiving an enterkey in this scenario when the keyboard does not
actually have one?  I worked around it by creating temporary buttons,
but am just curious if there is a direct way.
~Mark Powell