Problem with BinaryEncode and variable params

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Dec 25 19:44:19 EST 2006

Hi Matt,

Thanks for trying. Actually, I tried that myself too and noticed that
it works and as amatter of fact I tried what I think was Bryan's
original script

on mouseUp
   put "0,206,0" into tColors
   put item 1 of tColors+0 into c1
   put item 2 of tColors+0 into c2
   put item 3 of tColors+0 into c3
   put binaryEncode("CCCC",0,c1,c2,c3) --into varNewImageData
end mouseUp

and it works fine for me while Bryan observed a problem. So, the
question remains, why doesn't it work for him?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to set up your own web store: http://
www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 25-dec-2006, om 22:05 heeft Matt het volgende geschreven: