Help. How do you insert a custom icon into your standalone?

Matt revcompgeek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 16:10:28 EST 2006

On 12/15/06, Mark Powell <mark_powell at symantec.com> wrote:

> Does building icons for XP automatically mean they are compatible with
> Windows 2000?
>
> Mark

In making icons for some of my standalones, I found a shareware tool called
IconDeveloper (for windows only, can be found at http://
www.stardock.com/products/*icondeveloper*/) that can be used forever, that
will automaticly convert an image to all of the different formats you need.
I got a list of all the diferent icon types needed by rev and put them into
icondeveloper, and it automaticly outputs an icon file with all the
different icon files needed for rev.

--
Matthew Peterson
Programmer