Bugzilla down - Revzilla loses its mind

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Dec 23 13:45:59 EST 2006

Mark,

> Note that a little javascript and a little unicode goes a long way.

One of the reason why the old BZ system stayed in the state it was for such
a long time were a number of "hacks" like that... Customizations that would
be lost or not compatible with later versions. Going forward, we're going to
stay within the bounds of the afforded customization facilities so its
easier to upgrade. If the email addresses can be hidden within the
constraints of that then I'm sure it won't be a problem to implement.