Developer's Conference in Vegas?

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Sat Dec 23 10:12:45 EST 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, Chipp Walters wrote:

>> Monterey is a fabulous place to host
>> a conference. Dan is a great MC (for Richard, Jacque, Ken et al: MC =
>> Master of Ceremonies;-). I always thought we did a great job of
>> recruiting speakers, and the content was always interesting. We did
>> work hard to create a multi-track system where there would always be
>> at least one interesting presentation for developers at all levels.
>> Thanks to all the presentors for their very professional
>> presentations!

I thought with dismay, "I will never see the ocean again!" Thanks to
the kindness of Dan and Carolyn Shafer, I caught a glimpse in June,
and promised myself a much much longer session if I made it to
Monterey again in 2007. However, the Pacific's primal attraction
competes with the magnetic opportunity to xTalk--live! and in person!

The two Monterey Revcons I attended were terrific: well-managed, well-
attended, and well worth it! Thank you again, Dan & Chipp  (& Carolyn
& Christy)!

I look forward to following Revolution's expanding horizon for
professional refreshment, and to returning to Monterey's infinite
horizon for personal enchantment.

Besides, there's some very interesting geology in Nevada,

(Ashley Parsley)
--
Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.