Bugzilla down - Revzilla loses its mind

Geir A. Myrestrand geir.myrestrand at falconstor.com
Fri Dec 22 21:10:47 EST 2006

Bill Marriott wrote:
> "quality" is shorter!
>
> :D

I think this is a mistake, but I will rest my case against your hostname
for Bugzilla. I currently have access to 23 Bugzilla systems, yours is
the only one I can not reach via the hostname Bugzilla...

> Actually, the word "bugzilla" has been purged from the system as much as
> possible. "Bugs" are now "Reports" in order to encompass both problems and
> feature requests. The whole thing has been renamed "Quality Control
> Center" -- this along with the general overhaul in look-and-feel.

Burying Bugzilla under all that marketing crap^H^H^H^H lingo is a big
mistake in my opinion. At least you should consider giving technically
skilled users direct Bugzilla access without having to face the
beautification layer.

--

Geir A. Myrestrand