[OT] Re: What's Up With RevCon West?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Dec 22 19:00:53 EST 2006

Stephen,

LOL!!!! You know Stephen, I can do "networked dinners now..." all it
takes is low latency on the network and a very synchronized crew.

I like the idea of some networked experiments. I was going to vote
about RevCon Mayhem, I mean, RevCon South and have it here in Brazil
during the carnival but the idea of trying some get together on the
network is cool. I really liked the online scripting conferences, we
should have them on a bi-weekly basis.

cheers