Bugzilla down - Revzilla loses its mind

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Dec 22 14:59:53 EST 2006

"quality" is shorter!

:D

Actually, the word "bugzilla" has been purged from the system as much as
possible. "Bugs" are now "Reports" in order to encompass both problems and
feature requests. The whole thing has been renamed "Quality Control
Center" -- this along with the general overhaul in look-and-feel.

... which you would be able to see if it weren't password-locked!

news:458C3550.8070706 at falconstor.com...