drawers in Tiger

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 21 15:52:34 EST 2006

Hi Jacque,

What exactly did you test? Drawers don't work for me. The right
drawer works fine, but on the left side it is still broken in 2.7.4.
Try changing the size of the drawer on the right.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-dec-2006, om 21:38 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: