The latest conventional wisdom on alternating stripes.

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Dec 20 15:52:04 EST 2006

I'm starting a new project in 2.7 and seem to remember reading something
about stripes in fields now being supported. I can certainly set a pattern
for a field and see it scroll, but I can't seem to figure out how to match
the pattern with the lineheight I'm using (11 point font on lineheight of
15). Even though it's the exact same height, it's off by a few pixels.

Is there a better way to do this? Tried searching the archives, but couldn't
find the latest on this.

TIA,
Chipp