Solstice salutations!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Dec 20 12:08:20 EST 2006

Richmond wrote:
> My favourite quote from 'revJournal' is;
>
> "Many thanks this week to Sandy Beadle for her
> tutorial on using imported images in Rev."
>
> "This week" turns out to be 13th August 2005

There are those who believe the entire astrophysical history of our
universe took place in a single day.  Certainly none should mind if mere
gratitude for a good article extended in a somewhat long week. :)

We do have a new article coming up from Richard Herz which I hope to
post before Christmas (yes, of this year <g>)....

--
  Richard Gaskin Managing Editor, revJournal