Solstice salutations!

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 10:57:05 EST 2006

seems to be sleeping

(unlike Ebenezer who wants to work all the time)

My favourite quote from 'revJournal' is;

"Many thanks this week to Sandy Beadle for her
tutorial on using
imported images in Rev."

"This week" turns out to be 13th August 2005

methinks even Ebenezer needs a non-confrontational
holiday
at the latter end of December.

with apologies to anyone I have unintentionally
offended -

those who I have intentionally offended know where to
find me!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Its time to do Philosophy and stop worrying about what dead men said."
                                                                                           Mathewson 2006