Solstice salutations!

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Dec 19 16:47:11 EST 2006

I too will refrain from any sectarian comments and just state what we
can agree on; Jesus was a great guru among the other major gurus and
we can celebrate his birthday without the politics ... and a lot of
people can get off work and have a well deserved holiday with their
loved ones!

Merry Christmas and REV 2.75 for the new year!!

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o