Geometry No Longer Supported?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Dec 19 14:52:48 EST 2006

OK, right 3693 yes, looks like similar same issue... some fields with
left point anchored had
their right point way off  card and a few tool buttons running along the
bottom of the card dropped out of sight into nether worlds below
along with a verticle field list whose top was anchored..
the bottom also dropped out of sight.

  I was able to solve it by  re-installing Galaxy, but using Rev'
props pane for changing everyones size back to 20 pixel wide so everything
popped back onto the card,  and *then* resetting the geometry for each
object by clicking the red connector in the Geometry panel and removing
geometry for each object, resizing and re-positioning all the objects
then adding the geometry back to each one then saving again.  (Wheh!)
Was able to create my distribution stack and send it off to users..

Meanwhile on next iteration I will probably write my own geometry
handlers for this one.

Question remains: let's say you just want to "wipe out Rev Geometry"
.... clean it out of the stack entirely
what do you do?  I note in the docs I should be able to find some
revGroup  and delete that... anything else?