Wanted: Ideas to over-size pointer& Insertionbar tools for demo

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Dec 18 04:46:48 EST 2006

Hi Kresten,

You could make a nice picture of a mouse or a kind of magnifying
glass with a round whole in the middle of 20 pixels wide. Set the
window shape of a palette stack to the picture and set the loc of the
palette to the mouseLoc on mouseMove. Keep mouseMove in a frontscript
and don't forget to include "pass mouseMove". Hide the palette and
don't change its location whenever your application is in the
background. On resume, set the loc of the palette to the mouseLoc
first and then show it.

Btw did you read the feedback to Feanolog, which was sent to this
list several months ago? I think you never replied, although I may
also have missed a few messages.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 18-dec-2006, om 4:16 heeft Kresten Bjerg het volgende geschreven: