Setting the system date to Option fields

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Dec 16 04:08:48 EST 2006

Hi Charles,

Not sure I understand well what you want:
If you want to select by script the three right items in your option
menus, it's quite easy :-)

local tDate
-----
put the short date into tDate
convert tDate from short date to dateItems
select line lineOffset(item 1 of tDate, btn "Year" ) of btn "Year"
set the menuHistory of btn "Month" to item 2 of tDate
set the menuHistory of btn "Day" to item 3 of tDate

Le 16 déc. 06 à 04:10, Charles Szasz a écrit :

> I have three option menus: year, month (expressed in numerical
> form) and day expressed in numerical form). How can I set the date
> for the year, month and day to the system date?
>
> Charles Szasz

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet