Toolbars: iCal and other "bottom feeders"

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 15 18:06:37 EST 2006

While Apple's HIG talks about toolbars being at the top of the window, I
noticed that the toolbar in their iCal is at the bottom of the window.

Not only do I like that position, but it's also easy for us Rev
developers to do since we don't yet have true toolbar support in the
engine (I know there are many clever workarounds, but you know what I mean).

So I'm interested in taking a look at other apps that have their
toolbars along the bottom of the window -- are there many?  Which ones?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation