Help. How do you insert a custom icon into your standalone?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Dec 14 18:19:24 EST 2006

I don't know (and I can't emphasize that enough), but it would seem
possible that there are particular algorithms that could shrink PNG's
to the specific sizes required for the various OSes while retaining
acceptable quality.   What do the freeware guys use to do what they
do?   Maybe Rev could license their algorithms cheaply and
incorporate them if they're not freely available.   (I'm not trying
to spend Rev's money, it's just a thought.) As I say, I'm clueless to
all except the mysteries and inconvenience of creating x-platform
icons, and it's not because I haven't tried to learn.

Mark