Help. How do you insert a custom icon into your standalone?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 14 01:03:34 EST 2006

Dave,

An icon for an application is not the same as an icon for a web page.
It has to be of a special format that contains a number of pictures,
one for each resolution.

For Mac, you can use Apple's Icon Composer, which you will find in
the Applications folder of the Developer Tools folder, if you have
installed that.

For Windows, there is IcoFX <http://icofx.xhost.ro/>.

Before you buy a commercial tool, have a look at the free Icon
Composer and IcoFX.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 14-dec-2006, om 6:30 heeft Dave Herndon het volgende geschreven: