Multi-standalone communication

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Dec 12 10:56:20 EST 2006

Hi Kay,

Unfortunately it's completely impossible to upload standalones to
Revonline.
The reason is simple: when you upload a stack a "fingerprint" custom
prop is added to your stack in order to manage later actions.
This would not be possible in a standalone.
But you can put them on a website and provide the link on the list :-)

Le 12 déc. 06 à 16:51, Kay C Lan a écrit :

> In an attempt to correct this error, and more for the newbies or
> hobbyists,
> I wanted to upload to My User Space two standalones that
> demonstrated how
> easy it is to get two Mac standalones to talk to each other using
> 'send to
> application'. Unfortunately it appears that Revolution Online only
> allows
> stacks to be uploaded and not standalones.
>
> Is it possible to upload standalones, and if so, how?

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet