Problem opening two stacks at once

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 15:29:05 EST 2006

You have probably saved your "MM Inv 2006.rev" stack
as "MM Inv 2007.rev" but not renamed the stack
internally!

Look at the STACK INSPECTOR and I think you will find
that "MM Inv 2007.rev" has the same NAME as "MM Inv
2006.rev" - Yes, I know that sounds daft, but try it:

After all, it is perfectly possible to save a stack
called (for instance) "STACK1" as "SLARTYBARTFAST" -
however - when RR opens the file "SLARTYBARTFAST" it
will 'see' "STACK1".

Open the STACK INSPECTOR for "MM Inv 2007.rev" and
change the 2006 to 2007, or something else
'earth-shattering' :)

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Its time to do Philosophy and stop worrying about what dead men said."
                                                                                           Mathewson 2006