Multi-user stack question

Jim Schaubeck schaubeck at mac.com
Sat Dec 9 11:48:30 EST 2006

Mark,
Thanks for responding!

How do I get RunRev to be multi-user?  (w/o using a DB)

I started using mysql with Navicat to test and I found myself putting hours into figuring it out.  If I could right a 100% RunRev app for everyone on my team that would be great.  But, if I have to use a database to get the multi-user feature, in your opinion, which DB  is the easiest to get going (windows based but I can run the db on mac if needed).

Thanks Mark

Jim...