OT: Would I need a content management system for this?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 12:45:13 EST 2006

Say, if I wanted to create a web-site that supports the following
functionality, would I need a full-blown content management system like Drupal or
Joomla!, or could I get away with something simpler like Contribute and some
open-source modules?

Needed features:

1)   Message boards
2)   Local search (searching through past articles that were displayed on the
site)
3)   Video streaming
4)   Filtered rostering
5)   Ability to allow 5-6 editors to update text/pictures on certain pages of
the site.

We're not talking a high-bandwidth site here either - - - could be 800 hits a
day, for a non-profit.