Passing Values to RunRev from an AppleScript

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 7 08:28:05 EST 2006

Hi Klaus,

You're right, I have found it. The only items in the dictionary are
"do script" and "evaluate". Weren't there any more items in MC's
AppleScript dictionary?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 7-dec-2006, om 13:50 heeft Klaus Major het volgende geschreven: