Access Plugins

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 14:08:45 EST 2006

All,
I have a really interesting project that I'm going to be starting here
shortly, but it has a problem - I need to be able to generate Access
database files as output (and then zip them).

I'd love to be able to do this one in RR, because there will be a
significant amount of parsing, and chunk expressions are SO perfect
for that.

However, if I can't use RR to (easily) generate .mdb files then I'm
going to be forced to use one of the other tools at my disposal.

Suggestions?
Mike.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."