v2.7 engine?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 13:42:41 EST 2006

--- "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
> Mark Schonewille wrote:
> > And where are the versions later than 2.6.1 and
> earlier than the latest?
> > It would be very useful if this were made public.
>
> They are in various ftp folders, but you need to
> know the exact file
> link to access them and you are right these URLs
> aren't public. You
> might want to ask Heather if they can be made so, or
> put a request into
> bugzilla for it.
>
> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay

And while they're at it, can they bring back the
engines for Revolution 1.1.1 ?
In theory I should still be able to use that old
version to build a standalone for Linux on PowerPC -
for which support was dropped in Rev 2.0
But when I try to build a standalone with all the
possible engines at once, I can't download the other
engines anymore.

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>