v2.7 engine?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Dec 5 08:42:58 EST 2006

Robert,

I think you're right. I think it would be very useful if RR Ltd
created a download link on the index page of runrev.com, directly
leading to all versions ever pulbished including the standalone engines.

On one occasion, a client of mine called me in the middle of the
night because he urgently needed a fresh copy of an older Revolution
version, which was nowehere publicly available and he didn't know
what to do. This would not have been necessary if RR Ltd didn't hide
older versions.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 5-dec-2006, om 14:12 heeft Robert Brenstein het volgende geschreven: